- All the dignitaries are requested to be seated by 0930 hrs at Athletic Ground on 23 Oct 2015.
- WRITTEN EXAM RESULT : AISSEE 2016
- Fee Deposit : SBBJ Counter at SSC
- Pre-Receipt for Final Settlement of Account in respect of Ex-Students/Cadets
- APPOINTMENT ORDER : GENERAL EMPLOYEES (Regular & Contractual)
Sainik School, Chittorgarh (Rajasthan), was established on 07 Aug 1961. It is one of the first five Sainik Schools started in various states by the Ministry of Defence in association with respective State Governments under the aegis of the Sainik School Society. The first batch of class XI students of this School appeared for Indian School Certificate Examination during Nov-Dec 1961. Later, during 1968 the school changed over to CBSE. The school is affiliated to the CBSE and offers only Science stream at Senior Secondary level being a feeder institution to NDA. It is also member of the All India Public Schools Conference (IPSC).
The saga of Chittorgarh is located, is replete with heroic tales of romance and chivalry. Its history revolves around its ancient fort which dates back to 566 AD when the reign of Mewar and Sisodias occupied a very special niche in the annals of Rajputana. It was a dynasty which upheld the values and kept alive its traditional independence. Over the centuries, Chittorgarh was attacked by Allauddin Khilji, Bahadur Shah of Malwa, and Mughal Emperor, Akbar. The Rajput rulers displayed exemplary heroism, choosing death to dishonor, when the Fort was finally annexed to the Mughal Empire in 1567.
School Crest & motto
Victory Tower of Chittorgarh was built by Rana Kumbha in 1440 AD to commemorate his victory over the combined forces of the neighboring kingdom of Malwa and Gujarat. Sainik School Chittorgarh has aptly selected this Vijay Stambh as the main motif of its crest with the rising sun, a symbol of the solar class of Rajputs, as the backdrops thus truly symbolizing its motto ‘Dignity and Valour’.
Aim & Objective of the School
The primary aim of Sainik School is to prepare students academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy, Khadagwasla (Pune). Other objectives are :-
- Remove regional imbalance in the officer cadre of the defence services.
- Develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys of today to become good and useful citizens of tomorrow.
- Bring public school education within the reach of the common man.